Taproom, Pizza Kitchen, Gift Shop and Growler Fill Hours
|Monday||12pm – 7pm|
|Tuesday||12pm – 7pm|
|Wednesday||12pm – 7pm|
|Thursday||12pm – 9pm|
|Friday||12pm – 9pm|
|Saturday||12pm – 9pm|
|Sunday||12pm – 7pm|
We now have our own pizza kitchen right inside the brewery! Grab a delicious hot pie while you enjoy a cold one. Also serving salads and small plates of nachos, wings and more.
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Can Sales
- Growler Fills/Sales
- Gift Shop (t-shirts and stuff)
- Outdoor patio
- All dogs welcome on patio outside
- Service dogs welcome inside
Pizza Kitchen and Taproom: (860) 461-0425
Office: (860) 242-3111
Fax: (860) 242-4447
Address: 16 Tobey Rd Bloomfield, CT 06002
Friday Open House
A rocking good time and an awesome way to start your weekend. Drinks, a guided tour, and take home your pint glass for $10? Even better your money is going to a great cause as we always donate a portion of our proceeds to The Village for Families and Children. If you join the Hooker Newsletter we’ll keep you posted with the details and specials for upcoming Open Houses.
We make the brewery available for private events such as fundraisers, corporate outings, and private parties. The private room can accommodate up to 75 guests.
We can arrange the facility in numerous configurations, and have plenty of tables and chairs available. Wine is available for purchase in addition to the wide selection of Thomas Hooker beers.
Tasting Room Details
- 4 – 36″ flat screen tv’s with HDMI input
- Mounted projector for slideshows/presentations
- Multiple Restrooms
- 8 tap tasting bar
- Thomas Hooker historical display
- Plenty of free parking
- Use of private room
- Tours and explanation of brewing process by knowledgeable Hooker staff
- Samples of beer on tap at tasting bar
- Use of tables chairs if required
- Set-up assistance for any food brought in
- Clean up of facilities at end of event
The only restrictions
- Saturday events cant start before 6:00pm.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No outside alcohol is allowed
Questions / Book a Date
Feel free to call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, to request the brewery rental agreement, or to book a date.