Thomas Hooker Café at Colt is looking for part-time café attendants to work breakfast thru lunch shift Monday-Friday. We are looking for high energy and self motivated individuals who enjoy delivering the highest levels of customer service. Qualified candidates should have some register experience and coffee drink knowledge. Interested candidates may send resumes to email@example.com
The Thomas Hooker Brewing Company at Colt is seeking experienced bartenders for our bar and tap room. We are looking for high energy people who enjoy delivering the highest levels of customer service. Candidates should have knowledge of craft beer, wine and cocktails. TIPS certification preferred and minimum one-year bartending experience. Afternoon, evening, and weekend availability is required. Interested candidates may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Hooker Brewery is seeking a line cook for our Bloomfield location. A scratch kitchen featuring pizza and light bites, we are seeking cooks that are passionate about quality. Candidates should possess the following experience and qualities.
- Strong knowledge of food preparation
- Cooking menu items according to recipes
- Skilled in food safety, sanitation, and quality control
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Capability to work independently and in a team environment
- Catering experience a plus
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental and a generous employee discount.
Job Type: Full-time
The Thomas Hooker Brewery is looking for a packaging operator to oversee packing operations, and operate our 2 canning lines.
Located in Bloomfield, CT, we are a midsize production facility that produces of a variety of styles including IPA’s, lagers, stouts, sours, and barrel aged beers. We are seeking a full-time canning line operator to join our team as we expand production.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily setup, CIP and SIP of a Codi 5 head counter pressure canning line and an ABE 16 head dual lane filler.
- Daily operation of canning line and supporting equipment (Automated depallatizer, laser ink date coder, in line labeler, conveyors, and can rinse)
- Monitor CO2 and O2 content of packaged beer with Anton-Paar C-box
- Check can seam integrity with a CMC-KUHNKE seam analyzer
- Filling 1/6bbl and 1/2bbl kegs
- Keg washing using a Premier Stainless 3 head automatic keg cleaning system
- Maintain cleanliness of the packaging hall and equipment
- Manage inventory of all supplies. Cans, lids, pak-tec, labels, etc and report when stock is running low.
- Follow all SOP’s to ensure quality of packaged beer.
Candidates should possess the ability to think critically, problem solve, and a willingness to suggest improvements. Experience working with packaging equipment or other machinery is preferred. Forklift experience/ certification is a plus. Must have the ability to follow company SOP’s, handle cleaning chemicals properly wearing PPE, and ability to work in a team environment.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a generous employee discount. Candidates may send resumes to email@example.com