The Thomas Hooker Brewery seeks an experienced full time production brewer for immediate hire.
In this position you will be part of a brewing team turning out 40 bbl batches in our production facility one day, and developing new recipes at our soon to be opened pilot brewing facility and tasting room the next.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a team environment, has a great work ethic, and embraces an opportunity with diverse roles and responsibilities.
Candidates should have production brewery experience and knowledge including but not limited to:
- Brewing of Ales and Lagers
- Q/A Q/C experience
- DE Filtration
- Strong yeast management skills / knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to take part in events and brand building
- Ability to work in a coordinated team
- Someone with a great attitude that wants to make this their home.
Send resume and questions to email@example.com