Thomas Hooker Brewery in Bloomfield is looking for a full-time cellar person to work in our production facility. Candidates should have a minimum of one year experience.
- Maintain cleanliness of the cellar
- Cleaning and sanitizing tanks
- Transferring beer
- Monitor gravities, temperatures, and carbonations
- Perform duties according to SOP’s
Qualified candidates may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a generous employee discount.
Thomas Hooker Brewing Company is seeking a full time Office Manager /Bookkeeper who can excel in a fun fast paced working environment.
- General administrative and customer service duties
- Accounts payable and receivables on Quickbooks
- Monthly reconciliations
- Managing of POS data and gift shop inventories
- Preparation and filing of monthly Sales taxes
- General office organization
2-4 years of previous administration experience
Strong PC skills including proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
Excellent communication skills, multi tasking abilities, strong organizational skills and work ethic
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Thomas Hooker at Colt is seeking a part-time barista for our cafe, Tom and Sam’s. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide all customers with fast and friendly service
- Skilled in making coffee, espresso drinks, and other specialty beverage.
- Cash register handling
- Sells and serves baked goods/food items to customers.
- Perform cleaning duties which includes regular cleaning of espresso and coffee machines, sinks, and countertops
Candidates must have morning availability Monday through Friday. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and an employee discount at all locations. Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Beer Events Manager
Thomas Hooker Brewery is seeking a dependable part-time events person with weekend availability to manage larger scale off-site beer events and to captain our mobile beer garden rigs.
You’ll be responsible for the transport, set-up, operation, and breakdown of our beer trailers at events.
We will train you on the finer points of maintaining our mobile draft systems.
A valid driver’s license with clean driving record and experience driving trailers is a must, a CDL is preferred.
The ability to lift over 75lbs is also required.
Interested candidates may email email@example.com