The Thomas Hooker Brewery is growing and seeks an experienced full-time shift brewer for hire. In addition to joining our brewing team in our main facility, our brewers also have the opportunity to create and test out new recipes at our brewpub, Thomas Hooker at Colt.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual who takes pride in their work, and has exceptional attention to detail. Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to think critically, problem solve, and a willingness to suggest recipe, process, and procedural changes. Experience running a centrifuge is a plus. Forklift experience/ certification a plus. Must have the ability to follow company SOP’s, work with heavy machinery, lift 55lb malt bags and maneuver 165lb kegs. Capability to stand, lift, and bend for up to 10 hours a day. A drive to always produce consistent, exceptional finished beers.
Candidates should have a minimum of two-year brewing experience in a production brewery and knowledge including but not limited to:
- Brewing of Ales and Lagers
- Q/A Q/C experience
- Strong yeast management skills / knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to take part in events and brand building
- Ability to work in a coordinated team
- Competitive pay, which is based on experience
- Health/ dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Discount
Send resume and questions to email@example.com
Marketing Communications Specialist
Thomas Hooker Brewing Company seeks a Marketing Communications Specialist to promote the company’s products, services, and events. Candidates will develop and expand the company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources while maintaining current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
Candidates must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general marketing strategies.
- Extensive Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to plan and implement product marketing campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Illustrator or similar platforms
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Willingness to take part in events which may require evening and weekend availability
- Web and Graphic Design capabilities a plus
Thomas Hooker offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, and a generous employee discount. Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Thomas Hooker Brewing Company at Colt is seeking experienced bartenders for our bar and tap room. We are looking for high energy people who enjoy delivering the highest levels of customer service. Candidates should have knowledge of craft beer, wine and cocktails. TIPS certification preferred and minimum one-year bartending experience. Afternoon, evening, and weekend availability is required. Interested candidates may send resumes to email@example.com