Host Your Next Event at the Brewery
First….. Thanks for thinking of us for hosting your event.
We make the brewery and visitor center available for private events pretty regularly. We have worked with numerous charities, companies, and even folks for private parties.
What charities or non-profits typically do is promote the fundraising event among their group, charge an admission (usually in the ballpark of $20) and then do raffles and drawings to raise additional funds. You can cater the event, bring in your own food, or just order pizza. We even have tables and chairs we can set up for you.
If you have never been to the brewery, feel free to stop by and to see if the space will work for you.
We have a maximum capacity of about 280 people.
What people love is that uniqueness of the space, and how easy our team makes it to host an event.
- Use of facilities
- Tours and explanation of brewing process by knowledgeable Hooker staff
- Samples of beer on tap at tasting bar
- Use of tables chairs if required
- Set-up assistance for any food brought in
- Clean up of facilities at end of event
The only restrictions:
- Events must end at 9pm
- Saturday events cant start before 6:00pm.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No outside alcohol is allowed
- Hooker Pint Glasses – given to each guest to take with them – $2/glass. ($4 retail value)
Questions / Book a Date
Feel free to call us at (860) 242-3111 or email email@example.com with questions, to request the brewery rental agreement, or to book a date.
Tasting Room Details
Our visitor center opened in March 2011.
- 4,000 sq ft
- 4 – 36″ flat screen tv’s with HDMI input
- Mounted projector for slideshows/presentations
- 2 Xbox 360’s (with Kinect) available for group gaming
- Recently remodeled bathroom
- 8 tap tasting bar
- Thomas Hooker historical display
- Plenty of free parking