Growlers of Fresh CT Beer Available at the Brewery
|All Beers (except Porter & Doppelbock)||$11||$8|
|Porter & Doppelbock||$17||$14|
- When can I buy my growler or get it refilled?Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
(also 5-8pm during Friday Open House nights)
directions to the brewery
- What’s a growler?A growler is a 64oz glass jug filled straight from the tap. It’s filled when you buy it, which makes it some of the freshest beer around! For a growler history lesson see here.
- What beers are available?The beer selection varies based on what we have on tap at the brewery tasting bar. Usually we’ll have 4 beer choices. During our Friday Open House nights there could be a few additional options.
- How long does a growler stay fresh for?Growlers don’t keep as long as a normal bottled beer. It’s best to keep a growler refrigerated, and open within 1-2 weeks. Once it’s been opened you should drink it within 4-6 hours.
- How many beers are in a growler?4 pints, or just over 5 12oz servings.
- Will you refill another brewery’s growler?Yes. We’re eco-friendly and cheapskate friendly so go ahead and bring your non-hooker growlers and get the refill price. Of course, there is a chance we’ll slap one of our stickers on it!
- Do you sell kegs at the brewery?Unfortunately Connecticut alcohol distribution laws prohibit us from selling kegs (and logs) at the brewery.